White Chocolate Cranberry Bark
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
5 ounces white chocolate, chopped
½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
1 tablespoon finely minced candied ginger
1 tablespoon finely minced candied orange peel
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Melt white chocolate in a separate small saucepan in the same manner. Remove from heat.
3) Add cranberries, ginger, and orange peel to semisweet chocolate; stir well. Pour onto lined baking sheet. Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top. Cut through with a knife to swirl.
4) Chill until firm. Break into pieces and serve. Store bark wrapped in refrigerator.
Moist Cranberry Orange Bread
Cranberry Nut Pie
2 cups cranberries
½ cup chopped nuts
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
½ cup butter, melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
Ice cream, for serving
1) Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
2) Combine cranberries, nuts, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Spread evenly over bottom of pie plate.
3) Combine flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and orange in a large bowl. Beat until smooth. Pour mixture over cranberries and nuts.
4) Bake 1 hour 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
Easy Cranberry Relish
Ingredients Makes 8 servings
All rights reserved. © 2020 The Bogs Cranberry Specialties and Moonfly Designs.